"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, January 10, 2005



I think there's something wrong with my computer. Why is the blogger home page in chinese? Joe and Joey's comp shows it in english!

Haiz... There's no tv got ONE week. and i just brought back csi 4 dvds -_-'

Cheryl chan is also in sr. chan li ping. ex classmate... but i dont think i ever talk to her before. haha... 1 to 2 sentence a day for now.
I found my 2/1 class t-shirt! haha...going to use it for pe instead of the kc pe Tshirt.

Nothing to blog about... can someone recommend games to play? i got no tv for a week! sent for repair today.

Knock out straight away after lunch today. Wanted to skip dinner but as usual... sof cannot shut up. Wanted to skip school today. Cant wake up but remembered that today is monday. sof not working. I dont want to hear any naggings. Tml cannot skip..but think i'll zao in the middle. wed got cca registration... also cannot skip. Wait till i get my timetable. I go visit jazz instead. haha.

Took 2 books from 4yi, without her knowledge. er... dont care la... it'll be back in one piece.
Doomsday Conspiracy

ARGH!!! cant take it anymore. I'm need some thing to start downloading my songs again!!! pris u bluff me!! Window media cant download any songs! limited choice and need to pay. what crap. I'm going to d/l whatever program there is even if it hangs my comp.

Good night.


Posted at 22:20






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-